In the words of Vince Lombardi, “Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thing.” This poignant statement was made to place emphasis on the importance of having a goal and working hard to achieve it. As many of you know writing a book and getting it published is not an easy task. It is, to put it simply, a grand accomplishment that takes discipline, courage and perseverance. Continue reading
There are plenty of reasons an author might be tempted to publish an e-book with Booktango: there’s the freedom to publish when and how you want to, access to the biggest online retailers, and the highest author royalties in the industry. And if that wasn’t enough … for the rest of September, we at Booktango are making e-book publishing downright irresistible.
A Windfall of Prizes this September
Booktango is giving one lucky author over $10,000-worth of marketing services to help them promote their e-book:
- Eye Catcher Publishing Package – worth $359
- Author Video – worth $3,499
- Social Media Publicist – worth $2,999
- Booktango Newsmaker Publicity – worth $2,999
- Blog Tour – worth $399
- Author Website – worth $199
Total prizes – worth $10,454
All you have to do to be considered is publish an e-book with Booktango by the end of September and send us a Tweet about it. It’s really that easy.
How to Enter the Windfall Contest
- Submit a manuscript for publication anytime from Sept. 10-30, 2012.
- Let the Twittersphere know about your upcoming e-book.
- That’s it! Just be patient and wait for us to announce the winner in October.
Why not go for it?
Simply by entering our Windfall Contest, you’ll end up with a published e-book you can be proud of. And if you win … well, then you’ll have all the tools you need to launch an effective online marketing plan to help your e-book reach its full bookselling potential.
Check out the contest terms and conditions, and enter the contest today.