There’s no question that the written word has always been a powerful agent of change. An idea, well-articulated, can instigate action and influence lives.
- In 1517, Martin Luther posted his Ninety-Five Theses to a church door and sparked the Protestant Reformation.
- In 1924, poet and critic André Breton wrote the Surrealist Manifesto and started an avant-garde movement and artistic style that would permeate culture and influence creative expressions for decades.
- In 1976, Louise Hay created a small pamphlet that would transform into her definitive manifesto on personal growth and well being — You Can Heal Your Life. The reach and influence she gained from those works gave her the momentum to become a world-renowned author, publisher and speaker whose ideas have inspired countless lives.
With powerful and innovative technology at your fingertips, you no longer have to post messages on doors or print pamphlets. Never before has it been so easy to create a book. Never before has it been so simple to deliver your message to the masses in a way that is both cost-effective and professional.
So why not take advantage of this remarkable opportunity to tell others what’s important to you? Whether it’s your business mission or a social cause you’re passionate about … whether it’s a religious, political, artistic, technological or lifestyle issue that’s important to you … there’s nothing stopping you from creating a book and using it to amplify your unique ideas and voice.
- Solidify your message: By sitting down and committing your thoughts to written words, you can take the time to explain your stance as you never have before. Spending this time with your thoughts will help give you an even greater understanding of your own message. The stronger and more defined your message, the greater impact it can have on others.
- Add credibility: Creating a professional e-book to supplement your business venture, speaking tour, social activism, etc. can be a great way to add credibility to your cause. By taking that extra step to present your words in a professional product, you will show potential clients, customers, students and followers that you’re serious about what you have to say.
- Let your voice be heard: What good is a good idea if you keep it to yourself? By putting your words out there, you give your message the opportunity to be heard. Thanks to worldwide distribution opportunities, there’s no limit to how many people your words can reach.
You’ve got a message. Now, create a book. And see how far your words can go.