With the job market as turbulent as ever, people are always looking to stand out from the crowd. One way to do so is by publishing a book on a subject that you know everything about. Okay, maybe not everything, but enough that your peers consider you an expert. Nothing cements your authority in your field like having an articulate and professional book in your hands.
A published book brings credibility and authority on your topic whether you are
- networking at your local coffee shop,
- attending a convention at a remote destination, or
- approaching your boss on that long-overdue raise,
Your book is your business card, the tangible item that will make people remember you. Continue reading
You are a writer; you have a story to tell the world. Writing comes easy to you, and the words just flow out like honey. What’s that? You have writers block and are currently trying to decide between either banging your head on your desk or crying like a baby? Ahhh … the reality of writing is sometimes vastly different than the poetic dream.
Let us help spur you on to greatness with some spooky Halloween writing prompts. These may take your mind to scary, dark places. Proceed with caution!
- You have the option to be a ghost for one day. Who would you haunt, and how?
- If you had the ability to talk to the dead, would you?
- If you could interview one person who is no longer living, who would you interview?
- What is the greatest horror story of all time? What made it great?
- What happened to that monster that used to live under your bed? Where is he now? Continue reading